Saturday, November 13, 2010

belated bday loot

This post has been a long time coming. When I went home a couple of months ago, one of my closest and dearest friends surprised me with a bunch of goodies! Want to see?

Let me explain this first one. When I started living by myself, I was on a missing to decorate my bathroom blue and yellow with a rubber ducky theme. My friend and my mom would find little things to help add to my collection. And just so you know, my bathroom is still the same to this day!


Rubber ducky cupcake liners! Wouldn't these be cute for a baby shower?
I need to find a creative way to use these, maybe some GIANT cupcakes?

[large] Flower cupcake liners! Maybe something for Mother's Day?

And now a nod to my two favorite things in this world: heels and pastries. If you see me on a daily basis, you are used to me in jeans, t-shirt, sneakers, and a ponytail all sans makeup. But ask anyone that's seen me dressed up for a function (oh let's say a wedding) you'll be told that I always rock a pair of fantastic heels and I have yet to wear the same pair.

High heel cake server (heel is magnetic).

Thank you K for such wonderful and thoughtful gifts! I miss you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment