Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Bake Sale

For the bake sale this time around, I made both Oreo and Reese's cupcakes. The first day, it was just Oreo. Truth be told, I actually forgot about about the bake sale and threw a batch together at the very last minute.

Day two of the bake sale I made a larger batch of Oreo cupcakes and a small batch of Reese's. Not to toot my own horn, but my cupcakes are a hot commodity. Them suckers are usually one of the first items to sell out. I half joked (half serious) that the bake sale team should raise the prices on my cupcakes. Hey, it's all for charity, and there is a demand for them. They agreed!

The bake sale was successful (as usual) and raised $1000 over two days. I'm proud to say that I helped contribute almost 9% of the total.

No comments:

Post a Comment