Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cupcake Camp - Boston


As described on their website, "CupcakeCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to share and eat cupcakes in an open environment." There are cupcake camps all over the world. I first heard about it through Abby, a local bride/renouned blogger/wedding coordinator/cupcake lover. I've been following her blog mostly for wedding inspiration, but she also blogs about other things as well. One day, she posted that Cupcake Camp was coming to Boston!

Cupcake Camp Boston was calling all bakers and cupcake afficiandos in the area. I immediately signed up and told them that I'd bring a couple dozen of my famous Oreo cupcakes. I was super excited. Bakeries from all over Boston and beyond were going to be at one place. I could finish the cupcake crawl we started last year! But alas, the day came and I never made it. It had been one long (and bad) week at work. I just didn't have the energy to make cupcakes. I could have gone empty handed, but I really didn't have the energy to make the trek into Somerville on a week night or standing in line (if I had brought cupcakes, I woulda have gotten to skip the line).

Oh well, there is always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment