Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blondies!


YUUUMMMMMMMMM! I was literally drooling at my desk when I saw this over at Bakerella. I went home and made them the first chance I had (which was a few days later). I kick myself for not taking pictures of my version, but my pictures would pale in comparison to Bakerella's.

I followed her recipe almost to the "t." The only thing I changed was the chocolate chips and omitted the peacans. Instead of a full package of milk chocolate chips, I used 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips + 2/3 cup 60% cocoa chocolate chips (Ghirardelli) + 2/3 cup peanut butter chips. Are you drooling yet?

There's one other place that I deviated, the bake time. I still had raw cookie dough in the middle of my pan after 30 minutes. I must have been hungry when I pulled them out of the oven, because I let them kind of cool, ate some of it, inspected it some, then put it back in the oven for another 20 minutes. I'll have to experiment with the bake time some more and report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment