Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's New, Cupcake?

I'm sorry for neglecting ya'll; my blogging energy has been focused on my wedding blog lately.

Over Easter, I received a new book to add to my cupcake library. Check it out:


What's New, Cupcake? is from the same people that created Hello, Cupcake! Unlike my previous book, Martha Stewart's Cupcakes, whose focus is on recipes, this series is all about presentation. There are a ton of tricks using candy, nuts, donuts, twinkies, and etc. for decoration.



How perfect would these projects be for Mother's Day? The mums are made from marshmallows and licorice. The flower pot makes use of a handful of different cookies, Runts, jelly beans, Froot Loops, M&M's, pretzel sticks, and coconut. Now that's just crazy talk! 

Thanks Mom and Buddy for another awesome present! 

No comments:

Post a Comment