Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jake's Birthday

The weeks leading up to Jake's birthday party were quite hectic. At first I was only going to make 5 dozen cupcakes and a 6" cupcake topper. But then one of Jake's friends said that he was going to bring his 4 sisters and gf. I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off thinking that I needed a lot more cupcakes, so I decided to make a total of 8 dozen and the topper. As it turns out, I only needed 4 dozen. It's a good thing that cupcakes can be frozen and eaten later.


Cupcake spread before the cupcake topper was brought out. A total of 8 dozen cupcakes were made for this party. 4 different kinds of cupake flavors: chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream, chocolate cake with vanilla bean buttercream, french vanilla cake with vanilla bean butter cream, and french vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream.


Chubbs the penguin cupcake topper! 6" round cake - french vanilla cake filled with fresh strawberries and whipped cream, frosted with fresh whipped cream. Chubbbs is made completely from chocolate and vanilla flavored candy melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment